- Never worry about your smartphone or GPS running out of juice. The ECOXPOWER keeps your smartphone or GPS charged while you peddle. Once speeds reach 3 mph the charger will begin to charge your device. Charging times vary based on your speed.
- This state of the art Dynamo charging system connects to your front fork and uses the force of your wheel as it turns to charge. The ECOXPOWER will keep your USB device charged and also lights your way via the integrated front and rear facing lights.
- The internal battery has 700mAh capacity. At 3 mph the charging system will begin to power any standard portable USB device ( iPhone, GPS, Galaxy 2,3,note, Blackberry etc) . It takes approx. 1.5 hours at 12 mph to completely charge the internal battery.
- The integrated front light is 1w 80 LUX white LED and there are 2 rear S/B Red LED’s. The lights can be turned on / off either on the charger or via the wired handlebar mounted On/Off switch.
- What’s in the box: ECOXPOWER USB charging system with integrated lights, water resistant touch screen case for your smartphone/GPS, handlebar and fork mounting hardware, USB converter cable, Allen key to adjust mount for various hub sizes, and manual.
The ECOXPOWER by ECOXGEAR is an all-in-one smartphone and GPS charging system with a built in high quality front fork mount light with integrated rear facing light. Use the power of your pedals to charge the internal Lithium Ion battery. The built in battery will power both the light and keep your Smartphone or GPS charged and ready to go. The ECOXPOWER includes a smartphone / GPS case to mount your device on your handle bars as well as all mounting hardware, USB power converter cable, and tools required for installation.
< TAKE IT HERE >